Falling Film Evaporator
- Falling Film Evaporator
FALLING FILM EVAPORATOR
- 1Baffle plates provided in the calandria for proper location of tubes
- 2Long Vertical tubes (6 – 10 metres long hence smaller diameter)
- 3Higher evaporation rates
- 4Operates at low exhaust pressure as compared to rising film evaporators
- 5Efficient external centrifugal separator
- 6Sophisticated juice distribution system, ensuring uniform wetting of the tubes and form film.
- 7Short retention time, minimizing inversion
- 8Juice flow from top to bottom in the tubes and formation of film.